Sadly, this blog has been neglected. There are several reasons why: vacations, it's summertime, and Daniel starting 3rd year is killing my dinner planning groove (I don't really know what time he'll be home each day and that has thrown me off). So today I'll share a cookie recipe since I feel like making cookies.
1 1/2 sticks of butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
chocolate chips
nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter with sugars until extremely fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Sift together flour, soda and salt (I usually just stir it together in a bowl.) Mix dry ingredients into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
Bake 11-11 1/2 minutes until slightly browned. Leave cookies on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
Mmm, this recipe sounds so tasty! Now I am craving chocolate chip cookies!
P.S. What is the link to your other blog?
It's private, you're cool enough to get an invite though.
I just need your email address.
Post a Comment