This is the garlic press I have from IKEA. It works great and was not expensive. I love it. If you don't have one, you should consider getting one. They are amazing. I don't spend forever mincing garlic anymore thanks to this beautiful tool.
ooooo! good to know! I have a recipe for you: Layered Fiesta Salad
6 cups Lettuce (can be packaged salad) 1 can black beans 1 cup frozen corn, thawed, drained 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (can use those rotisserie chickens from HEB or Sam's) 1/2 cup salsa 1 cup shredded cheese or cheese crumbles 1/2 cup ranch dressing 1 cup broken tortilla chips
Place lettuce in bottom of bowl. Layer evenly with beans, corn, chicken, salsa and cheese Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with chips
It's really good. My mom and I made it twice when I was home. We got it on the back of a cheese bag! Enjoy!
I'm glad you stopped by. This is where you will find a collection of our family's favorite recipes. I hope you enjoy! If you try a recipe please comment and let me know what you think!
2 comments:
ooooo! good to know! I have a recipe for you:
Layered Fiesta Salad
6 cups Lettuce (can be packaged salad)
1 can black beans
1 cup frozen corn, thawed, drained
1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (can use those rotisserie chickens from HEB or Sam's)
1/2 cup salsa
1 cup shredded cheese or cheese crumbles
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 cup broken tortilla chips
Place lettuce in bottom of bowl.
Layer evenly with beans, corn, chicken, salsa and cheese
Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with chips
It's really good. My mom and I made it twice when I was home. We got it on the back of a cheese bag! Enjoy!
Mmmm. Sounds good. We'll have to try it, thanks!
Post a Comment