Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brazilian Lemonade

This is quite the tasty treat. It is very similar, if not identical, to that which you would pay $3 per glass for at Tucanos, and you can make it at home and have it as much as you want!!!

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 limes
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
  • 3 cups water
  • ice
DIRECTIONS
  1. Juice limes. Place lime juice in a blender with the sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and water. You can also use concentrated lime juice. Be sure to use the appropriate amount of juice. I prefer fresh limes.
  2. Blend in an electric blender until smooth. Serve over ice.
Easy as can be, right? Enjoy.

2 comments:

Sarah H said...

How fun you have a cooking blog. Thanks for the recipes.

Lindsey said...

I think Nathan would love this, I'll have to try it! But I want for myself is that Dulce de Leche cheesecake, mmmmm!

Lindsey